- Comprehensive Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Family Planning
- Women, Girls, and HIV
- Rights-Based Maternal Health
- U.S. Foreign Policy & Funding
- Anti-Prostitution Pledge
- Fact Sheets: US Strategies, Policies, and SRHR
- Watch: Making U.S. Foreign Assistance Work for Women and Girls in Ethiopia
- Female Condoms and U.S. Foreign Policy
- Family Planning Policy Restrictions and HIV
- U.S. Global Health Initiative
- Global Gag Rule
- Helms Amendment
- Foreign Assistance Budget
- Foreign Assistance Reform
- Kemp-Kasten Amendment
- Abstinence & Fidelity
- Advocacy and Foreign Assistance
- Why Women and Girls?
Watch: Making U.S. Foreign Assistance Work for Women and Girls in Ethiopia
On July 5-9, 2010, three U.S. state legislators traveled to Ethiopia to better understand the role of U.S. foreign assistance aimed at improving the quality of comprehensive sexual and reproductive health care. This video documents that trip and makes recommendations for improving the effectiveness of U.S. foreign assistance to advance the sexual and reproductive health and rights of women and girls in Ethiopia.
Read CHANGE's report on the study tour: "Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in Ethiopia: The Role of the National Government and U.S. Foreign Assistance"
CHANGE and the study tour in the media:
OP-ED: Sandy Pappas, Minnesota State Senator and study tour participant in the Star-Tribune: "How Policy Set Here Affects Lives Over There"
CHANGE in the Huffington Post: "Women's Health and Rights: Why US Foreign Policy Matters"
Listen to CHANGE on "Below the Waist," a podcast dedicated to reproductive health care.