- Comprehensive Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Family Planning
- Women, Girls, and HIV
- Rights-Based Maternal Health
- U.S. Foreign Policy & Funding
- Anti-Prostitution Pledge
- Fact Sheets: US Strategies, Policies, and SRHR
- Watch: Making U.S. Foreign Assistance Work for Women and Girls in Ethiopia
- Female Condoms and U.S. Foreign Policy
- Family Planning Policy Restrictions and HIV
- U.S. Global Health Initiative
- Global Gag Rule
- Helms Amendment
- Foreign Assistance Budget
- Foreign Assistance Reform
- Kemp-Kasten Amendment
- Abstinence & Fidelity
- Advocacy and Foreign Assistance
- Why Women and Girls?
Integrating Maternal Health within Sexual and Reproductive Health Services
Linking maternal health care with family planning and HIV services helps to ensure that women, girls, and their families receive the highest standard of sexual and reproductive health. Women save time and money when they have access to integrated services and are often more likely to utilize services when they are provided together.
Fact Sheet: The Impact of Maternity Care on HIV and Family Planning
Integration of maternal health care with family planning and HIV services helps ensure the highest attainable standard of sexual and reproductive health for women and girls. Women and girls should have access to comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services that includes family planning, essential medicines, skilled and respectful maternity care, and HIV prevention and treatment.
Read The Impact of Maternity Care on HIV and Family Planning fact sheet.
Woman-Centered Maternity Care, Family Planning, and HIV: Principles for Rights-Based Integration
Increasingly, family planning and HIV programs are seeking to expand their services to include maternal health care. Watch a CHANGE-sponsored panel dicussion on the movement to integrate health services and the important opportunity to share lessons learned across the different communities on their experiences with rights-based care.
Call to Action for an International Day for Maternal Health and Rights
We call on governments, international institutions, and the global community of civil society organizations to celebrate and recognize April 11 as the International Day for Maternal Health and Rights.
To sign-on to the Call to Action as an organization, please email Devan Shea at email@example.com. Individuals can add their names here: http://bit.ly/IntlMHDay.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Center for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA)
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- Every Mother Counts
- Every Woman Every Child
- Family Care International
- FHI 360 (Family Health International)
- Global Fund for Women
- Global Moms Challenge
- Guttmacher Institute
- Harvard Women and Health Initiative
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)
- International Women’s Health Coalition (IWHC)
- John Snow, Inc.
- Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Marie Stopes International
- Maternal and Child Health Integrated Program (MCHIP)
- Maternal Health Task Force
- Merck for Mothers
- Pathfinder International
- Population Action International
- Population Council
- Population Reference Bureau
- PRI The Ninth Month Series
- Saving Lives At Birth
- Saving Mothers, Giving Life
- The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- The White Ribbon Alliance
- USAID TRAction Project
- Women Deliver
- World Health Organization