Family planning, sexual health, and maternal health are inextricably linked.
Voluntary family planning has profound health, economic, and social benefits for women, families, and communities.
We cannot put an end to HIV without prioritizing women.
Keep up with the policies and practices that affect maternal health around the globe.
- Integrating Maternal Health within Sexual and Reproductive Health Services
- Comprehensive Rights-Based Maternity Care
Follow developments in U.S. foreign policy that affect women’s health and rights worldwide.
- Fact Sheets: US Strategies, Policies, and SRHR
- Watch: Making U.S. Foreign Assistance Work for Women and Girls in Ethiopia
- Female Condoms and U.S. Foreign Policy
- Family Planning Policy Restrictions and HIV
- U.S. Global Health Initiative
- Global Gag Rule
- Helms Amendment
Take a minute to learn about CHANGE’s mission and why it matters.